Paydit follows a standard procedure of collecting, processing, and storing of personal data:
- Non-personally-identifiable information and log data. These may include but are not limited to IP address, browser type, device category, domain name, language, location, referral path, exit page, date and time, number of entrances, average time on page.
- Personal data. We do not collect personally identifiable information such as your name, email, address, or phone number from your visit to the Website, unless you intentionally file it through the “Request a demo” form and give us explicit consent. In this case, we will collect your name, email, and phone number (optional). We will use this data to respond to your query and subsequently send you some promotional or informational emails. If you prefer not to receive these emails, an option to unsubscribe will be included in the message.
- Other sources: analytics services, advertising networks, and search information providers.
These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is analyzing trends, administering the Website, tracking users’ browsing on it, and gathering demographic information.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifiable Information
Paydit discloses potentially personally-identifiable and personally-identifiable information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that:
- need to know that information to process it on Paydit’ behalf or to provide services available at Paydit website, and
- that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations may be located outside your home country; by using Paydit website, you give consent to the transfer of such information to them. Paydit will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifiable and personally-identifiable information to anyone.
Links to External Websites
Data Protection Rights According to GDPR
As of May 25, 2018, the privacy of our EU-based clients is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can correct, update, or delete inaccuracies to the information about you by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your request promptly. If your personal data is protected under EU laws, GDPR gives you various rights in connection with our processing of your personal data.
Questions and Contact Information
You may send any questions or withdraw your consent to contact you, collect, process, store, or disclose your information at any convenient time.
9410 Corkscrew Palms Circle
Estero, FL 33928